Advice for MD/MBA

Started by GTA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GTA

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have just recieved one acceptance to medical school in Chicago and I am expecting one or two more acceptances from Chicago med schools soon.

Now, I am looking to apply to the MBA schools in Chicago (Kellog and GSB).

Could any of you give me any advice for stratagies for getting accepted, timing concerns, and everything else I haven't thought of yet?

Thanks..
 
Get a huge GMAT score, 700+. That would be a great start!

GTA said:
I have just recieved one acceptance to medical school in Chicago and I am expecting one or two more acceptances from Chicago med schools soon.

Now, I am looking to apply to the MBA schools in Chicago (Kellog and GSB).

Could any of you give me any advice for stratagies for getting accepted, timing concerns, and everything else I haven't thought of yet?

Thanks..