Advice for PR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

**dentaldoctor**

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone..It feels immense pleasure to find such a network where everyone is helping others and spreading knowledge.
I am an international dentist from India ,planning to immigrate to Canada..Have applied to the NDEB and the processing is under review..after that would be able to enrol for AFK..Meanwhile planning for PR through express entry..seeing to the current high CRS score cut off, finding ways of how to increase CRS score and meanwhile also thinking if I should go for some diploma or clinical research like programs through student visa (get Canadian education and experience )confused..I would appreciate if anyone could help..
Thanks in advance..

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, is it possible to apply for NDEB without a PR ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone..It feels immense pleasure to find such a network where everyone is helping others and spreading knowledge.
I am an international dentist from India ,planning to immigrate to Canada..Have applied to the NDEB and the processing is under review..after that would be able to enrol for AFK..Meanwhile planning for PR through express entry..seeing to the current high CRS score cut off, finding ways of how to increase CRS score and meanwhile also thinking if I should go for some diploma or clinical research like programs through student visa (get Canadian education and experience )confused..I would appreciate if anyone could help..
Thanks in advance..
Hi Doc. Am also an international Dentists thinking about the same process. Can I message you to ask some questions please?

hi i am a prosthodontist. similar plans about canada. can we talk here?