Advice for QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chiralola

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just took my DAT today and I was shocked to see that I had about 5 questions in QR about ratios.
Ex: if there are 4:5 boys and girls in the class and there are 200 total students how many boys are there?

I literally did one question like this only from the 9 destroyer sets and I don’t recall seeing it at all on Bootcamp.

Just a warning because If I hadn’t learned how to do those types of problems two days ago I would have been screwed.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
very nice.

how was the SNS? any unusual questions/difficulty?
Bio was the easiest thing. I think I got really, really lucky. Extremely basic questions “what is the functional unit of the kidney” “what is first step of photosynthesis” etc
Chem and orgo were pretty much like Bootcamp

Reactions: 1 user
Just took my DAT today as well. I couldn't agree more, my test was literally about 50% ratios.

Scored a 20 on QR despite my 17 QR bootcamp average.

Reactions: 1 users
Just took my DAT today as well. I couldn't agree more, my test was literally about 50% ratios.

Scored a 20 on QR despite my 17 QR bootcamp average.

I hope to get this test. ratios are fun lol

how did you do overall?

I hope to get this test. ratios are fun lol

how did you do overall?
I got a 23AA overall. 30 in OC, 24 in Bio, and 19 in GC.

My Gen Chem was hard and came out of nowhere but the rest of the test including RC and PAT were much easier than Bootcamp. The most common topics in the Biology section for my test was evolution.

I got a 23AA overall. 30 in OC, 24 in Bio, and 19 in GC.

My Gen Chem was hard and came out of nowhere but the rest of the test including RC and PAT were much easier than Bootcamp. The most common topics in the Biology section for my test was evolution.

very nice!!

I had about 5 questions in QR about ratios.

Bio was the easiest thing. I think I got really, really lucky. Extremely basic questions “what is the functional unit of the kidney” “what is first step of photosynthesis” etc
Chem and orgo were pretty much like Bootcamp

I took the DAT at beginning of June, and based on what you posted, I'm guessing we had the same test! I was shocked by some of the questions and how basic they were!

Reactions: 1 users
It depends on the test too, some tests have a difficult QR with lots of word problems, some with graphs. It just depends on the luck of the draw.