DO Advice is needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bahiatid

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a second year medical school student in North Africa. I'm planning to prepare for my international residency whether in Germany or UK for neurosurgery or cardiothoracic surgery. I know these specialties are very competitive to get into that's why I'll take the risk since I still have 4 years left in medical school to have different electives and researches before I proceed with the exams. But I just wanted to know if the quality of the Training is worth all this work, can the surgical residency in those countries compete with residencies in USA which are the best.
i know that for Germany I need the language and I'm fully fluent in it.
so what would you advise me to do from now on until the end of my medical school to get more experience for my application and what would you advise me to go for, UK or Germany and why? PS: I'm not concerned about the salary but I focus on the quality of training.
thanks in Advance

Members don't see this ad.

go do residency where you want to practice medicine. do research in the field that you want to go into.

Reactions: 1 users