advice needed for postbacc work for dental school

Started by mbell2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mbell2

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey gang,

i graduated from school with a biology major 3 years and i've been working since. well, im going back to school, specifically cal state long beach and applied as a second bachelor student. The thing is, I'm not planning to get the second degree. I just need to be enrolled as a full-time student, so i can take some upper division biology classes while getting financial aid. So do you guys think it's not a good idea that i don't finish it before i get into dental school? How do you think the admissions committee will feel if i withdraw from csulb prior to applying. I hope you guys can give me some input. thanks alot.