1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

advice needed for postbacc work

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mbell2, Jul 29, 2006.

1. mbell2

mbell2 Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

hey gang,

i graduated from school with a biology major 3 years and i've been working since. well, im going back to school, specifically cal state long beach and applied as a second bachelor student. The thing is, I'm not planning to get the second degree. I just need to be enrolled as a full-time student, so i can take some upper division biology classes while getting financial aid. So do you guys think it's not a good idea that i don't finish it before i get into dental school? How do you think the admissions committee will feel if i withdraw from csulb prior to applying. I hope you guys can give me some input. thanks alot.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SuperC

SuperC SuperC DMD
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    Why bother even going back to school... As a bio major you should already have plenty of upper division bio classes.

If you just want to get back into the swing of things I think you will be fine quiting when you get accepted.

-C