advice needed for step2ck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poiuyt1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hii....
im a doctor in india.....planning to take ck early next year...iv noticed that doctors from around tend to get good scores in step1 but only manage early 90s in ck....i think it has everything to do with the grooming n textbooks we study here.....
can some give me some advice which books(preferably handbooks) to go thru for peads obgyn psychiatry surgery n internal med besides usmleworld n kaplans

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi.
me from pakistan took step 2 on 4th of december found it totally different from step 1:thumbup: thats the reason i think people score low for step 2.its all about the approach.in step 2 they dont ask facts directly but want u to pick the differential and then rule out the wrong answer.so times the big problem and thats why they give 46 questions in 1 block.u just hav to change the approach which u used in step 1.BOARD BUSTER is a very good book which reflects the exam pattern i will reccomend u should give it a serious look while u go for ur exam.
[email protected]
:thumbup: best of luck