Advice needed on my progress..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrImg2020

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello StudentDoctor forums.

I wouldnt say this is progress but I finished reading through kaplan and took a simulation test on Kaplan(full length: 7 hours) and scored 68%. I think its terrible... Would like to know your input and my prognosis. This is 4 months into the preparation.

Now my goal is to review my weak areas based on the performance analysis.

Also, it would be so nice if I can get one more small help. My weak area is anatomy and I see people recommending Underground Clinical Vignettes... if anyone has the book, can you please send it to my EMail? If you have the book, please reply here. I'll send you my EMail to your inbox.

Thank you very much.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello StudentDoctor forums.

I wouldnt say this is progress but I finished reading through kaplan and took a simulation test on Kaplan(full length: 7 hours) and scored 68%. I think its terrible... Would like to know your input and my prognosis. This is 4 months into the preparation.

Now my goal is to review my weak areas based on the performance analysis.

Also, it would be so nice if I can get one more small help. My weak area is anatomy and I see people recommending Underground Clinical Vignettes... if anyone has the book, can you please send it to my EMail? If you have the book, please reply here. I'll send you my EMail to your inbox.

Thank you very much.
Not sure how much more time you have nor have I taken any assessments yet, but depending on your background during preclinical and if you still have a couple months left, thats probably an okay score. I just wanted to recommend Grays Anatomy Review book. It has great clinical vignettes and I used it in anatomy to study. Good luck!

Not sure how much more time you have nor have I taken any assessments yet, but depending on your background during preclinical and if you still have a couple months left, thats probably an okay score. I just wanted to recommend Grays Anatomy Review book. It has great clinical vignettes and I used it in anatomy to study. Good luck!

Thank you for your reply.

I'm an IMG.. Anatomy is a weak point and the way its taught in my school is terrible. So assuming I have weak clinical knowledge in it, is grays anatomy review book good enough for me to be confident as per anatomy section?

I just feel everything I read is futile... No matter how much I try to fill the gaps in memory and concepts, I end up answering the question generally and not from what Ive learned.. Has anyone experienced this?