Advice needed on Spring classes

Started by jemc2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jemc2000

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the application process now for admission to Pharmacy school for next fall (2005). After this term I only have OChemII, A&P II, and Bio II to complete. Since any decision will be made by UF prior to me completing Spring term, does it matter if I take all 3 at once or if I put one off until summer, or alternatively if I take all 3 and then withdraw from 1 (if necessary) and retake it in the summer?

Thanks!
 
UF sends out acceptances around February/March, so you'll already be taking your spring classes. When I got accepted, I was still taking OChem II, Physics II, A&P I, Biochem & Micro. I didn't take A&P II until summer. They don't care when you take them, they just want you to keep your grades competitive.