Advice needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckycharm1

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
[deleted]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can you provide more information? Were you a US citizen that chose to go to Ukraine for medical school or are you a Ukrainian citizen? What is your GPA on your US university transcripts?

If you've transferred to a local university after your 4-years gap, in case I got it right, it's already a big success, believe me. With the annotation about your expulsion, it isn't an easy task. But you should consider those things: first, you're a student again now and you get a specialty related to medicine (biology), and second, you're an international student, so probably, an admission committee at any American university will put more attention to your American study experience. If you have doubts about is your GPA enough to enter into medical school, you can calculate your grades right and make sure of this issue with special services. You can learn more with this article, for example.
Also, I'd recommend reinforcing your medical knowledge with additional activities... it could be clinical volunteering, a part-time job in this sphere, your own academic research. It'll really help you to put significant information in your resume for further education and career advancement.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.