Hey all, I have a question and need some advice... I took my DAT on Oct 6th and well lets say my performance was less than stellar.. I studied my ass off for 2 1/2 months... Just freaked out I guess.. Im not gonna sit here and make excuses, or go into detail.. It wont change things.. Anyhow, as of now, I havent received any interviews, or feedback about my application.. they are all still under review, I guess for the second wave of applicants... I am allowed to retake my DAT on Jan 6th, would that be a smart idea? I mean, I have a very good GPA, experience, extra curric...So my application is competitive, with the exception of the freggin DAT, it killed me... My thinking is this, if I manage to somehow get an interview with my DAT score now, I can atleast say yeah I messed up, but I got this the second time around.... or maybe even squeeze my results in to the schools before they review my app.. Do you think it's worth the risk?? I studied for 2 1/2 months last time and I'd have a month to prepare and refresh the material now... If I do equal or worse this time, im dead in the water.. If I do better, I can atleast have some ammuniton... Second option is just take it later on for the next cycle.. Now I know everyone is going to say just reapply and take it when you have more time to prep.. Which I don't mind taking it again, re-applying, all that jazz. What REALLY bothers me is the having to wait another year to start Dschool part.. The thought of waiting another year kills me.. Any advice?