Advice Needed!

Started by Wsavalas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wsavalas

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone..

I'm actually also interested in doing some postbacc work because I didn't do so well in undergrad (3.2 overall). There's been quite a bit of threads saying it's good to do 1 year MS programs from likes of drexel, georgtown, and johns hopkins. I actually wanted to do a Masters at Cal State Long Beach and while doing Master classes, take some good undergrad classes since I will most likely be committing 3 years to this program. Can anyone let me know if this is a good route or does it really matter if i do not do postbacc at 1 year master program schools like drexel, georgetown, tufts..etc??Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch.