Advice needed

Started by vinod
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vinod

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Guys,

I am a new member of this community. I am a student doing my Bsc 3 year degree in canada. I am really Interested in the field of pharmacy.
I am planning to do the pharm tech program from a college in vancouver so as to work as a pharm tech for a couple of years as it helps in my resume.

But what I wanted to ask you guys is whether the 3 year degree works in canada or would I be required to do a 4 year one??

Thanks
 
Hello Guys,

I am a new member of this community. I am a student doing my Bsc 3 year degree in canada. I am really Interested in the field of pharmacy.
I am planning to do the pharm tech program from a college in vancouver so as to work as a pharm tech for a couple of years as it helps in my resume.

But what I wanted to ask you guys is whether the 3 year degree works in canada or would I be required to do a 4 year one??

Thanks

I wanted to welcome you to SDN, so hi! But I have no idea how the Canadian degrees work vs. American degrees... so I'll leave that to the experts.