Advice on a Major

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently a Biology major, and I find it very interesting and fun; but, I am extremely interested in the brain and human behavior. My University does not offer a degree in Neuroscience, so I'm thinking of switching my major to Psychology since I love everything about it. I am currently waiting for a acceptance e-mail from Hunter College, since they offer a B.A in Neurobiology and a Minor in Psychology. But, who knows if I am going to be accepted or not, so if sadly I don't get in (and I don't see any reason why they would not except that I applied 8 days after the deadline (they accept on a rolling basis, and I have a GPA of 3.47 (I am going to Improve my GPA))) I will be thinking about switching Majors, what do you think? I am currently a Freshman, so I guess I still have time, I want to enter Medical School, so I want to be on tract, and I want to be a Neurologist. Any suggestions or Advice?

Thank You!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.