Advice on Application

Started by lkrowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lkrowe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have everything completed and ready to send off.. My application looks really good but I do not have my OAT Scores yet.. I am taking it the 21st of this month.. Should I wait and send it then or now.. What are the adv and disadv.. I just want to get the ball rolling!
Thanks!
 
How long will it take after you take your OAT to recieve your official score reports? ( not the printoff you get after you take your exam)

There are alot of people who get an interview without having taken their OATs 🙂 As long as the rest of your application looks strong, go ahead! 👍
 
How long will it take after you take your OAT to recieve your official score reports? ( not the printoff you get after you take your exam)

There are alot of people who get an interview without having taken their OATs 🙂 As long as the rest of your application looks strong, go ahead! 👍

Agreed. Early application always gets you an advantage over others.