Advice on Classification

Started by KAM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KAM

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are u still classified as a re-applicant if you didn't hand in secondaries, i.e. you were never "complete", at certain schools. Should you bother writing a new PS for those schools anyways?
 
KAM said:
Are u still classified as a re-applicant if you didn't hand in secondaries, i.e. you were never "complete", at certain schools. Should you bother writing a new PS for those schools anyways?

if you were never complete they most likely never even looked at your application. I don't think you would need to rewrite your PS.
 
Thats a good question, Im in the same situation. I sent primary but wasnt happy with MCAT score last year so never sent secondaries. I really put in alot of effort in writing my PS so I would like to avoid writing it all over again.