Advice on free PCAT resources?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Will be taking the exam in Feb 2020 and am trying to prep. Are there any good free resources that people used that is relevant to the 2019-2020 tests?

I've heard from previous forums that AP Bio Cliffnotes , ChadsVideos, and Kaplans (from library) are good resources, however a need a few more resources because I don't think I have enough practice test material. NextStep no longer has PCAT practice tests posted online, and a few people said that was helpful, but I can't use it now since they removed the practice tests on their website.

I purchased the Pearson practice tests already but that's one I actually spent money on and I'm trying to limit it to that.

Members don't see this ad.

Will be taking the exam in Feb 2020 and am trying to prep. Are there any good free resources that people used that is relevant to the 2019-2020 tests?

I've heard from previous forums that AP Bio Cliffnotes , ChadsVideos, and Kaplans (from library) are good resources, however a need a few more resources because I don't think I have enough practice test material. NextStep no longer has PCAT practice tests posted online, and a few people said that was helpful, but I can't use it now since they removed the practice tests on their website.

I purchased the Pearson practice tests already but that's one I actually spent money on and I'm trying to limit it to that.
Hi
I will be taking my exam in January 2020. any tips? I bought three practice exams from Pearson, studied and practice from Collins. But I have the impression that I am not good prepared.
Good lick to you

I scored in 80th percentile by just doing the practice exams and studying the topics I got wrong but your pcat score doesn’t matter these days with how uncompetitive pharmacy school is. At this point they just want your money and could care less about your job prospects when you graduate. Do yourself a favor and take the mcat!

Reactions: 1 users
You are wasting time and money taking the PCAT. All schools don’t require the PCAT now due to how uncompetitive pharmacy school is and the fact there is saturation in the market. Spend the time and money taking the MCAT and the TEE ( nursing admissions exam) and what ever standardized exam PA school offers

Reactions: 1 user
I scored in 80th percentile by just doing the practice exams and studying the topics I got wrong but your pcat score doesn’t matter these days with how uncompetitive pharmacy school is. At this point they just want your money and could care less about your job prospects when you graduate. Do yourself a favor and take the mcat!

Please realize your high PCAT score does correlate to how good you will do on the MCAT