Advice on listing clinical experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GOBUCKY!

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I volunteered at the same hospital for the past 3 years or so, but in different units (Burn unit-6 weeks, hear/lung outpatient- two semesters, and children's hospital- two semesters). Should I make each one an experience or combine all of them into one?

GOBUCKY!

Members don't see this ad.

GOBUCKY! said:
Hey guys,

I volunteered at the same hospital for the past 3 years or so, but in different units (Burn unit-6 weeks, hear/lung outpatient- two semesters, and children's hospital- two semesters). Should I make each one an experience or combine all of them into one?

GOBUCKY!

You volunteered at the UW hospital just like me? Rock on. I put mine into one experience entitled....UW Hospital Volunteer or something like that.

adamj61 said:
You volunteered at the UW hospital just like me? Rock on. I put mine into one experience entitled....UW Hospital Volunteer or something like that.

And I got a letter from them...just because they offered to write it.

I would inlcude it as one experience, but make sure you at least mention each area of focus you volunteered in. good luck!!