Advice on my list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amartins02

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Got a question. Scored around a few 19's and 20's on my DAT, QR was 14. GPA 3.42, Science GPA 3.7ish. I am going to submit my application and contact the schools about retaking the DAT if necessary. But, which schools, based on my GPA and DAT scores, do you suggest I add to or remove from this list. I am a little worried because I applied late last year got waitlisted so my plans are a year off and that isn't good when you got family to take care of. My top choices are Tuft's and BU. I would like to stay on the east coast but, will do whatever it takes.

Please give me some advice.

Boston University School of Medicine
Columbia University
Howard University
New York University
Nova Southeastern University
State University of New York at Buffalo
State University of New York Stony Brook
Temple University
Tufts University
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh

Members don't see this ad.

amartins02 said:
Hey guys. Got a question. Scored around a few 19's and 20's on my DAT, QR was 14. GPA 3.42, Science GPA 3.7ish. I am going to submit my application and contact the schools about retaking the DAT if necessary. But, which schools, based on my GPA and DAT scores, do you suggest I add to or remove from this list. I am a little worried because I applied late last year got waitlisted so my plans are a year off and that isn't good when you got family to take care of. My top choices are Tuft's and BU. I would like to stay on the east coast but, will do whatever it takes.

Please give me some advice.

Boston University School of Medicine
Columbia University
Howard University
New York University
Nova Southeastern University
State University of New York at Buffalo
State University of New York Stony Brook
Temple University
Tufts University
University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh
whats ur aa/ts/pat?? You can add case

Are you from NY? If not, Stony Brook is probably not worth it. Columbia and UPenn like high DAT scores. Apply to Howard only if you're a minority. Besides that, I think the rest of your list is ok. Just make sure 14 isn't too low for them

PA 20

QR14

RC 20

Bio 19

GC 18

OC 21

TS 19

AA 18