Advice on OSU...

Started by rsrfish22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rsrfish22

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone interviewed/applied to OSU? What were your scores/grades/apps like? I haven't heard back yet, but I got a 350 (TS & AA) on my OAT, have a 3.75 gpa, over 100 hours of observation - at 3 different types of practices, letters of reference from alumni, and plenty of volunteer/ leadership activities...

Any advice? Are my gpa and OAT scores good enough? OSU is the only place I've applied...should I apply elsewhere to be safe?
 
i applied and got in at OSU. your scores are better then mine but i have over a year of experience working at an optometrists office (in which the owners graduated from osu) and i had lots of leaderships roles.
I applied super early- like july 15. i got all my materials in by september (my transcripts took a while getting there). and i didn't hear from them til end of october. i had my interview at the beginning of november. they take a while getting back to you but the nice thing is they told me of my acceptance while i was still there. good luck