Advice on PharmD/MS in Pharmacy Administration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

edenstarlite

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am starting pharmacy school in a couple of weeks as a P1. My school offers a joint PharmD/MS and I am very interested. What are the benefits of getting a MS in Pharmacy Administration. My interest right now is clinical pharmacy but with a emphasis of gaining several years experience in the field and one day become a Director of Pharmacy. Would this be a good choice for me? What do you think, your advice is greatly appreciated.
 
Last edited:
I am starting pharmacy school in a couple of weeks as a P1. My school offers a joint PharmD/MS and I am very interested. What are the benefits of getting a MS in Pharmacy Administration. My interest right now is clinical pharmacy but with a emphasis of gaining several years experience in the field and one day become a Director of Pharmacy. Would this be a good choice for me? What do you think, your advice is greatly appreciated.


Have you already applied to this program? I was interested in the same.