advice on preparing for my path elective

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaw

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, Ive been a modest contributer here compared to most of you, but I am notw MSIV and gearing up for pathology. I start my rotation in a month and though I have done research and some shadowing in pathology, I feel like I have no clue how to do pathology. I have studied it all, but I have never really looked under the scope for any sig amount of time and I dont even know how to approach that.

any advice in preparing for my elective so that I get the most out of it and dont feel so lost.

thanks so much
kaw

Members don't see this ad.

alread saw posts answering my questions.

kaw

kaw said:
hello, Ive been a modest contributer here compared to most of you, but I am notw MSIV and gearing up for pathology. I start my rotation in a month and though I have done research and some shadowing in pathology, I feel like I have no clue how to do pathology. I have studied it all, but I have never really looked under the scope for any sig amount of time and I dont even know how to approach that.

any advice in preparing for my elective so that I get the most out of it and dont feel so lost.

thanks so much
kaw

I am starting a surg path elective on Monday, and am very excited, but definitely worried about feeling lost as well!

Of course, probably part of the reason I am feeling lost is nobody has told me where and when I am supposed to show up. I emailed two people last week trying to find out, but neither of them responded. :mad: