Advice on Trig identities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pajamasam9090

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's been FOREVER since I've used these! Does anyone know a good memorization tool to remember all of them (no soh cah toa hah)

Also, is there a website that has a bunch of problems that I could practice? I'm using destroyer and pulled out every problem with trig identities and did the same with my first topscore test. I just have a problem deciding which identity to use and I figure if I just do a bunch it will become more natural seeing the pattern and knowing which to use.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You could waste a lot of time memorizing trig identities, but i wouldn't enourage it. I only had 2 trig questions on my test and one didn't involve identities. I think that for the 2 questions you might get on your exam it wont make or break you. What are you hitting on your QR sections right now?

I've been just going through destroyer.

Most of my problems are coming from trig and probability.

I only had one probability problem and t wasn't nearly as difficult as some of the ones you will see in destroyer. It was similar to pulling marbles out of a bag.