BOTH Advice on Using Bros Deck During M2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surfguy84

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone with experience have any advice on this? There's like 15k cards...but even if I cut that down to relevant organ system (phys + path) only), I'm still looking at 8k cards roughly. How in the world do you do these often enough to make use of the spaced repetition benefits of Anki?

Or do you guys just go through a set number of cards a day, every day, and find that by dedicated you've done enough to make a difference. Any recommendation on number of cards to do each day?

Members don't see this ad.

I think the secret is to not wait until MS2 to start on Bros.
Why? Only a small part of Bros is M1 stuff: biochem, immuno, micro, etc. the rest is systems based path which is typically m2, right? So you're saying you should learn 10,000 M2 cards during m1 year? Yeah right.

Why? Only a small part of Bros is M1 stuff: biochem, immuno, micro, etc. the rest is systems based path which is typically m2, right? So you're saying you should learn 10,000 M2 cards during m1 year? Yeah right.

I have already put 7000 Bros cards into Mature and MS1 doesn't start for another 2 weeks.