Advice- Organic Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GatorGirl87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. I just want to give you guys some advice so you can avoid my mistake. I read somewhere that Shaum's outlines are good for reviewing organic. They are, BUT.. there are 2 different kinds of Shuams reviews. There is a big thick comprehensive book and there is a little mini quick review one. I bought the big one ($20) thinking why not pay the extra $10 for a more comprehensive book. But, in my opinion that one is WAY TOO detailed. It is thourough, but may be overwhelming. The little mini quick review book is great if you just need to brush up, like me. They are both very good but IMO the little one is more to the point.

So, if you use Shuams, look through BOTH books to determine which one is better suited for your review. That way, you won't end up buying both of them like I had to.

🙂