Advice please! thxxxx

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kid0326

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone,
I have a few questions that in need of answer.

1. should I do my shadowing before I apply, or as long as i done it before the interview process.?

2. should i apply after or before i take my DAT, im schedule for the DAT on oct.30? and I'm trying to apply for the 2012 cycle. (I dont have lot of money, thats why I was planning to apply after, depend on the score)

3. Im currently working on my M.S I finished all of my course work with a 4.0 GPA, I Just have research now. But my undergrad GPA is a 2.9 :(. I was wonder with that status, it's consider to be competitive or not.?

thank you for all the replies, and advice.

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone,
I have a few questions that in need of answer.

1. should I do my shadowing before I apply, or as long as i done it before the interview process.?

2. should i apply after or before i take my DAT, im schedule for the DAT on oct.30? and I'm trying to apply for the 2012 cycle. (I dont have lot of money, thats why I was planning to apply after, depend on the score)

3. Im currently working on my M.S I finished all of my course work with a 4.0 GPA, I Just have research now. But my undergrad GPA is a 2.9 :(. I was wonder with that status, it's consider to be competitive or not.?

thank you for all the replies, and advice.

I am almost in the same boat as you are. I just took my DAT but have a higher GPA. I have not applied to schools yet and was waiting for my score. But now I am stuck since its not the best and dont know whether I should spend the money to apply or retake it next year. However I think that might be late to apply to schools for 2012. Maybe somebody else can shed more light on it.

I am almost in the same boat as you are. I just took my DAT but have a higher GPA. I have not applied to schools yet and was waiting for my score. But now I am stuck since its not the best and dont know whether I should spend the money to apply or retake it next year. However I think that might be late to apply to schools for 2012. Maybe somebody else can shed more light on it.

Yes, hopefully somebody can shed more light on this. how did you do on your DAT.? Do you think with my master degree and a 4.0 GPA for it, going to help with the low undergrad GPA.?