Step I Advice please

Started by Kream
Tags Tags
usmle step 1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kream

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, just wanted to get some advice, I took nbme 16 3 weeks ago and got a 224, took nbme 17 1 week ago and got a 230, took nbme 15 today, and got a 226. i took uwsa2 3 weeks back and got a 234.

I am aiming for the high 220s and 230s, by exam is in a week, ihave no idea what to do.
i did uworld almost 3 times and am scoring in the 80s and 90s, i have read first aid countless times. The questions i am getting wrong are the ones where I seem to narrow it down to 2 options and then choose the incorrect one.

Any advice would be great, Thanks in advance
 
Last edited: