Advice please?

Started by Atl21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Atl21

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to prepare for the PCAT exam. I am so bad at reading comprehension! I am wondering if the MCAT Examkracker for verbal reasoning would be a great help for me on the reading comprehension for the PCAT.. Thanks guyss,
 
You should really be asking this in the Pharm or PCAT forums, because those people will be able to give you a better answer.
That said, the MCAT verbal reasoning is pretty unique from verbal reasoning sections on other health professions tests. Although I can't tell you anything specifically about the PCAT, I do know that the EK MCAT books will not offer much help on the DAT and OAT verbl sections. They are just too different.
Good luck!