Advice with Dat destroyer! please!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deidel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know what to do. I know everyone says DAT destroyer is hard but I literally feel like I'm getting every problem wrong. I already watched chad's and took notes while also doing all the quizzes, but I keep falling for every trick and I feel like there is so much stuff in here that isn't covered. Especially for ochem. I have less than a month to cover so much material including math destroyer, cdp, more bio, datqvault, and I just feel like I am going so slow.
Any advice??

Members don't see this ad.

I had to watch Chad twice before hitting destroyer and even then I get nearly 1/2 wrong, (I do about 50 each time) I have even found myself watching a 3rd time for concepts like titration and solubility. I finally get solubility but titration is a diff. story.
What I do know is by doing destroyer gen chem I feel like I'm more prepared for some of the curve balls they may throw at me on the real thing. Use it as a learning tool and read the solutions to help you along.
I did some Orgo but I am mainly concentrating on the road maps. I think just doing the road maps over and over helps so much unless you need more concepts.

Last edited:
You must push the struggles of destroyer if you want to have a great score, it makes the difference trust me.