Advice would be appreciated

Started by MedEpi22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MedEpi22

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am in need of a little assistance. I graduated with a B.S. in Biological Sciences with a 2.9 sGPA (with an upward trend; I finished with 3.75+ GPA in upper div bio courses in my last terms). I then graduated with a Master’s in Public Health with a 3.77 GPA and a 31 MCAT (11V,10PS, 10BS). I have applied to both Special Master’s Programs and Post Bacc Programs so that I can redeem my GPA, but I am not entirely sure which would better suit me. Since I already have a graduate GPA, am I no longer able to fix my undergraduate gpa via post bacc? Any advice would be appreciated. In addition, would good performance (3.75+) in one of these programs be sufficient enough for successful application to med school?
Thanks!