advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

annette22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a 3.3 gpa.I am struggling with pcat .What can I do .I need advice.

Members don't see this ad.

See if your school offers tutoring services for the classes you are taking if you are having a hard time in them. For the PCAT try getting one of the study books out there like Kaplan.

annette22 said:

What do you mean by struggling? Did you already take the PCAT? I would recommend a Kaplan course. If you like a guided, focused study plan it is definitely a good thing to do. Very pricey but worth it if you want to do better.

Members don't see this ad :)
annette22 said:

My friend told me she did this and recommended it. Apparently Kaplan test centers have practice test banks. She said that doing a bunch of them helped her and swears that "The more you do, the better your score." I'm not really sure though. It could just be the confidence you get after doing practice tests that helps you perform well. It sounds like worth a shot though.

How bout retaking the core classes, such as: O-chem and Anatomy&Physiology? Make sure all those classes get atleast an A-