Advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Predentknight

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
t

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Call your favorite schools and ask if they have any cutoff score for either RC or QR, or both.

Yea I have actually done that and some of my top schools say cutoff of 15 and I also make the cutoffs for others as well. Let me re-phrase the question, is my app. still competitive with these scores regardless of cut-offs? Any advice or input from people with knowledge on this, or have been through a similar situation with a sub-par RC score. Do I stand a chance?

Members don't see this ad :)
ur gpa is high, and ur DAT above the cut line should be fine. Good luck!

Yea I have actually done that and some of my top schools say cutoff of 15 and I also make the cutoffs for others as well. Let me re-phrase the question, is my app. still competitive with these scores regardless of cut-offs? Any advice or input from people with knowledge on this, or have been through a similar situation with a sub-par RC score. Do I stand a chance?
Hi,

I really don't think you will have any problem getting interviews at NOVA & UF. UF likes high GPA as you might already know & NOVA likes to look at TS of 19 or above. I don't see why you wouldn't get an interview. I don't know much about other schools. I knew some1 from UCF who got in Buffalo, you might know him. I believe he said he didn't do very well in DAT (I think AA 19 - not sure though), but his GPA was very high.