• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

ve333

10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hi everyone. Have any of you used the practice exams they sell online to study for the DATs, or just study from books? Thanks a bunch.

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Academic Administration
Hi everyone. Have any of you used the practice exams they sell online to study for the DATs, or just study from books? Thanks a bunch.

I bought top score and achiever...

somethinpositiv

10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
If you're interested in DAT DVDs, I have 2 different sets, almost 30 total DVDs that go over Bio, Orgo, Gen Chem, and RC. I watched these videos mainly for science review before I took the DAT, and it helped me get a 21 on the DAT. PM me if you want to learn more about it.

About the Ads

nchrist

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
if you're in a time crunch, kaplan w/ practice tests + top score pro will do it. if you wanna do it right, get a specific review book for each course. i did the kaplan + TSP and got 21/21/24.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.