1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Advise needed please!

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Studoc28, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Studoc28

I take the DAT on August 24th. So far, I have read through Barron's prep book amd took one practice exam and did not perform as good as I would like.

My plan is to start reading DAT Destroyer tomorrow and I purchased ten test for Crack the DAT PAT. However, the only practice test I have would be in the Barron book for sciences/math. Should I purchase something else to do practice exam with after I study DAT destroyer?? If so, what?? I heard that Barron's material/exams are pretty horrible.

2. TJK1223

TJK1223 Ms TJK

Pre-Dental
    Dat BootCamp is really helpful and simulates the real DAT. I'd deff invest in it to prepare its worth the money. Work with the destroyer and bootcamp. Good luck

3. TJK1223

TJK1223 Ms TJK

Pre-Dental
    If you dont have funds for bootcamp time yourself while doing each section of the Destroyer.

4. Studoc28

Thank you. I have read Destroyer is a great tool, but I want to test my knowledge prior to the exam as well. I will check out Bootcamp.

TJK1223 likes this.