Advise on if I should Take Step 2 CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jerseyguy123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted advise on if I should take Step 2 CK or not. I'm considering postponing it. My exam is in 4 days. I just took USWA 2 today and got a 230, so I don't feel prepared to take step 2. My scores are

USWA 1: 226 (2 weeks out)
USWA 2: 230 (4 days out)

I wanted advise on if I should postpone step 2 for another month or 2, or if I should just take it. My goal score was 235+ but it doesn't seem realistic at the current moment. Would really appreciate some insight on how I should approach step 2?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The trend I've noticed recently is that most people are scoring minus 5-10 on their real test compared to UWSAs. If your goal is 235+ then you would ideally wanna be scoring in the 240s to feel comfortable.

I just wanted advise on if I should take Step 2 CK or not. I'm considering postponing it. My exam is in 4 days. I just took USWA 2 today and got a 230, so I don't feel prepared to take step 2. My scores are

USWA 1: 226 (2 weeks out)
USWA 2: 230 (4 days out)

I wanted advise on if I should postpone step 2 for another month or 2, or if I should just take it. My goal score was 235+ but it doesn't seem realistic at the current moment. Would really appreciate some insight on how I should approach step 2?

Thanks

I assume you took the test already. Just curious, if you don't mind sharing, how things went compared to your practice tests? My score ended up basically as the average of my two UWSAs. I have a friend in your similar position.

I assume you took the test already. Just curious, if you don't mind sharing, how things went compared to your practice tests? My score ended up basically as the average of my two UWSAs. I have a friend in your similar position.
Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on SDN in a while, bummed that my score was lower than both practice tests,. Not significantly lower, in 220s, but still lower.

Reactions: 1 user