advise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PsyDRxPnow

Clinical Psychology
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings all

I need some advise from anyone who can help. Has anyone completed his/her practicum or internship in Jackson Memorial hospital (Florida) or the VA Medical center? I am looking to get some info. Such as hours, training quality, population worked with and overall experience.

Any advice would be helpful

Thank you
 
PsyDRxPnow said:
Greetings all

I need some advise from anyone who can help. Has anyone completed his/her practicum or internship in Jackson Memorial hospital (Florida) or the VA Medical center? I am looking to get some info. Such as hours, training quality, population worked with and overall experience.

Any advice would be helpful

Thank you

you're in luck!
i did 2 years externship, 1 yr internship, and 1 yr fellowship right there; finished residency this past july. pm for more info. 🙂
 
Thanks for your responses

I checked out APPIC.org in the past and they are very helpful but I was looking for more of a first hand experience.

Thank you,