Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which I'm totally fine with doing, but from the advice here it seemed like short and concise personal statements were the norm.
As of right now I have two personal statements, one short and one long. The shorter one focuses on my love of dentistry and my desire to be a dentist, and the longer one includes that with life details like traveling with my Dad to other countries when he worked as a physician.
Any thoughts? I really don't have a preference either way, just whichever is more close to what they want.
As of right now I have two personal statements, one short and one long. The shorter one focuses on my love of dentistry and my desire to be a dentist, and the longer one includes that with life details like traveling with my Dad to other countries when he worked as a physician.
Any thoughts? I really don't have a preference either way, just whichever is more close to what they want.