AEGD - Langley AFB

Started by mmdietrich
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmdietrich

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi - just wanted to see if anyone could give me info on the AEGD program at Langley AFB. I found out a couple of weeks ago I got accepted into the AEGD and got placed at my first choice- Langley.

Anything about the base itself, the city, housing would be helpful.

Thanks -
 
Hi - just wanted to see if anyone could give me info on the AEGD program at Langley AFB. I found out a couple of weeks ago I got accepted into the AEGD and got placed at my first choice- Langley.

Anything about the base itself, the city, housing would be helpful.

Thanks -

I just visited Langley over the Thanksgiving break. It is a gorgeous area. The dental clinic is just across the street from a little park and about 100 yards from alot of water! 🙂 I was just there for a few hours but I was impressed with the base and the area. You are lucky!