This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joojoo khan

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I'm a D3 and i'm considering applying to some AEGD programs. I know some programs are heavily esthetic/pros-focused and some other programs focus on surgical procedures and perio surgeries, implants, etc. I'm looking for a program that is more focused on teaching esthetic/endo/implant/sedation. I'm not sure if I wanna do endo in future so it would be nice to get into a program that does a lot of endo so I get the exposure to the field and see if endo is the right fit for me. And lastly, if you recommend any specific AEGD program, is there a minimum GPA required to apply? I have a 3.5 at the moment and i'm working to bring it up a little before I apply. Thanks in advance!