aesthetic dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niti12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if any university is offering an ms in aesthetic dentistry? if yes please let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I know NYU has a aesthetic dentistry fellowship. I believe its two years, but you should check it out for yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
those continuing ed courses are offered all over the country? At Dental schools or at private insituitions? I ask this because I wll be moving back to Sacramento after dental school and the nearest dental school is 2 hrs away.

why would you go back to dental school to do CE? There are many large groups that offer CE in a better environment-- pankey, kois, spears, mercer, etc.

At UCSF cosmetic dentistry was added to the curriculum for the first time this quarter. It was an elective class in the previous year. We got to see the other side of dentistry. Most of our other courses were heavily based on conservative dentistry. I think cosmetic dentistry is more like an art. They showed us what to look for and how to create perfect smiles. The rest really depends on the individual's artistic skills and commitment to lots of practices.

does anyone know if any university is offering an ms in aesthetic dentistry? if yes please let me know!

take art classes or learn the skills from a lab tech.

Like NYU, UCLA has a 2 year post-grad program. You have to pay tuition.