AFIP review course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apman101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've searched older threads and can't find mention of this review course. Next one is in April 2009, I'm taking the AP exam in May. Is this course worthwhile? From the brochure it appears to be good for slide review... is it worth the price/time?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I've searched older threads and can't find mention of this review course. Next one is in April 2009, I'm taking the AP exam in May. Is this course worthwhile? From the brochure it appears to be good for slide review... is it worth the price/time?

Thanks.

I knew someone who went to it a couple of years ago. They said it was a really good AP based course. I guess if you need serious help in AP or have a bunch of cash to burn sure go for it. Im under the impression that the AP portion is way easier than the CP portion of the exam tho, and Im focusing on mostly CP.

I iz going to da AFIP course in Bethesda,, 2009 April.

I went to the AFIP course before I took the boards a couple of years ago. It is a good course. There are a lot of practicing pathologists that go to this. Just keep in mind it is an AP review course and not a board exam review course. There is a good amount of overlap, but expect a lot of holes that you will have to cover on your own after this course for the AP exam.