AFK 2018 study group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i created the group and added you guys,if anyone still not added plz re send your contact no with international code
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there. I am looking forward to write the AFK in August 2018. I would like to join this group and share the opinions with others. My whats app no. is +15877781874. Please add me. Thank you.
 
i would like to create an AFK 2018 study group to help each other out,anyone interested?
I am planning to sit in AFK 2018 Aug. After that i have plans for coa
i would like to create an AFK 2018 study group to help each other out,anyone interested?

I wanna join in AFK 2018 Study group. Guys i have plans to shift canada next year for coaching ACS & ACJ. If anyone else has similar plans for coaching, please be in contact at drng08. I am looking someone ( Female) for apartment sharing there in 2018-19 ACJ & ACs.I enroll for AFK 2018 Aug.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad