AFK August 2017

Started by kv5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kv5

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I plan to give my AFK in August 2017. I'm an international student. I wanted to know if it is better to give the exam on a visitor visa or should I enroll in a dental hygiene or assistant program on a student visa?
Thanks.
 
Hello, I plan to give my AFK in August 2017. I'm an international student. I wanted to know if it is better to give the exam on a visitor visa or should I enroll in a dental hygiene or assistant program on a student visa?
Thanks.
Hi, where do you study now? am in the burnaby area and would like to have a study partner for the AFK exams.
 
Hi, where do you study now? am in the burnaby area and would like to have a study partner for the AFK exams.
Hi!I am in Victoria and planning to start my afk preparation.. I am looking for a study partner and exchanging material. Please let me know if it works.. or if you could guide me.