After e-submit pharmcas

Started by xueminak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xueminak

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I decided to e-submit in couple days, but I have couple question about it, am I able to add college that I attended or planning to attend after I e-submit? Also, does it matter if I e-submit before my transcript arrived at pharmcas? Thanks!
 
You cannot edit colleges after esubmission. In fact, the only thing you can edit is during the "academic update window", and it's only the grade you received for in progress classes you've already entered before submitting.

You CAN esubmit before they receive transcripts, but until they get them and enter them, your application will not be sent to pharmacy colleges.
 
You cannot edit colleges after esubmission. In fact, the only thing you can edit is during the "academic update window", and it's only the grade you received for in progress classes you've already entered before submitting.

You CAN esubmit before they receive transcripts, but until they get them and enter them, your application will not be sent to pharmacy colleges.

OK, thanks!