After FASFA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tjddmskiss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have filed and completed the FASFA, then what's next?

Should I just wait for the eligibility letter from school? If then, when is the earliest time that we can see the eligibility and how we know that?

Members don't see this ad.

I have filed and completed the FASFA, then what's next?

Should I just wait for the eligibility letter from school? If then, when is the earliest time that we can see the eligibility and how we know that?

If anything go wrong with your application, FASFA will contact you by mail. If there is nothing wrong, your school FASFA will send you a letter that explains everything you need to know (grants, loans, work-study etc). You can also check your FASFA status online using your school system (not blackboard)...

Give it a few months :)

Unfortunately, my school does not have that system to check my status. I e mailed to the financial adviser and she advised me to just wait for their e mail for the status 40 days before the marticulation.

Members don't see this ad :)
i submitted my fafsa a couple of weeks ago and it was accepted/processed the very next day. i've received supplemental forms from all the schools that i've listed on my financial aid, not sure if any you listed might have additional forms for you to complete?

i submitted my fafsa a couple of weeks ago and it was accepted/processed the very next day. i've received supplemental forms from all the schools that i've listed on my financial aid, not sure if any you listed might have additional forms for you to complete?

I am so glad someone finally wrote 'FAFSA' instead of 'FASFA'.

Hey Trieuhoney when did you receive the all the supplimental forms that school requires after you completed FAFSA?

I have applied a week ago, but haven't received anything yet.