After graduating, can I ...

Started by purplelife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

purplelife

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After I graduate from university and have one whole year off from school. If I take some bio classes after I graduate, do you think dent school will accept them? I don’t want to do the post bacc. program. Or should I take them while I’m in undergrad only? I just want to take some bio classes during my free time. I am thinking of applying to 2008 cycle. I will be graduating in 2008.
 
I graduated May 06 and took some extra bio classes afterwards, not in any post-bac program or anything. There's no problem with the dental schools accepting the classes, just put on your aadsas application that you will have more planned courses.