after graduation. completing pre req.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

accordingi2ime

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi.
I recently decided to pursue career in Dentistry
I am currently attending UCLA as a Biz/Econ student and scheduled to graduate this spring.

Because my major as an undergraduate was econ, I have non of the pre req for dental school completed.

I would like to complete all of these here at UCLA but because the max unit limit (216 units) I can't even complete 1/3 or pre req before I have to graduate. I almost reached the maximum.

Where can I go to take these courses? I would prefer to stay in LA and not move. Community college seems to make more sense financially and because I wouldn't have to move... But I read that attending CC is not preferred. Then where else can I go to have these completed?

any help would be appreciated.

Please help😳
thank you