After Interview..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Graphire

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like they screwed up or could have done 10 times better after each interview?

I've had 3 interviews and I feel like the one that I mildly did how I wanted was Buffalo. Even then it feels like I could have done much better.

But since they are done and I can't change anything about I guess.

Members don't see this ad.

Same here... Keep thinking I should have answered the questions in this way, should have added this information..... Hate this!

Members don't see this ad :)
I do the same thing and the more I think about it the worse I think I did. Its out of our hands now. I'm sure the interviews realize we are nervous and take that into account when evaluating the interview. Just hope for the best. Good luck everyone!

I did pretty bad at one last week, luckily it was far from my top choice. It showed me though that I can't wing interviews just because I have done a few already...really need to prepare for each one.

same here. try not to think about it. it's pretty useless.

That's exactly how I felt after every interview I've had so far. In each one of my interviews i felt like I did at least one stupid thing and will stress out about it until my next interview. But I guess there's nothing else for us to so now but wait.

Don't worry, I'm sure almost everyone feels they could have improved on their interview. As long as you don't feel it went horrible it should be ok.

Plenty of people get into places they thought they did a horrible interview at and don't end up places they thought they rocked the interview.

I thought I was the only one feeling this! Been running the same scenes through my head everyday... Missed so many opportunities that I could've mentioned things.