After submitting an OptomCAS application, can you still edit the "Program Materials" section for other schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

impassivitea

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was about to submit my application for a few schools so I just wanted to check that I can still input my responses for other schools' programs.
 
I just looked at my application that is verified already and I cannot, I do not know if that is because it is verified already but I would recommend emailing OptomCAS to see for sure just in case!
 
i submitted my app to one school and I can still edit the specific program materials for other schools where I havent submitted