This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khizer Haroon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hellooo,

Please only people with the knowledge of paki schools pls respond, or trying to get in.
I am about to graduate with a bachelors in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Computer engineering, computer science. I have taken the mcat and have a 3.5 gpa. On the website(aga khan) I saw they have a section for scholastic acheivements and extracurricular. I have been apart of msa, psa, ieee, amsa. My question is since I have a decent gpa and a score that surpasses the mcat requirment, how much do they look into at the extracirriculars, and scholastic achievements. For the achievements, I would have a blank page. Would it even get me an interview? For any of you who have taken or know of someone who has, could you tell me what the interview is like, what they look for specifically. I have had an internship with Exxonmobil, and pfizer.
My main goal is to become a doctor, and being an engineer, I was thinking that it would stand out in front of the other applicants.

Members don't see this ad.

Hellooo,

Please only people with the knowledge of paki schools pls respond, or trying to get in.
I am about to graduate with a bachelors in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Computer engineering, computer science. I have taken the mcat and have a 3.5 gpa. On the website(aga khan) I saw they have a section for scholastic acheivements and extracurricular. I have been apart of msa, psa, ieee, amsa. My question is since I have a decent gpa and a score that surpasses the mcat requirment, how much do they look into at the extracirriculars, and scholastic achievements. For the achievements, I would have a blank page. Would it even get me an interview? For any of you who have taken or know of someone who has, could you tell me what the interview is like, what they look for specifically. I have had an internship with Exxonmobil, and pfizer.
My main goal is to become a doctor, and being an engineer, I was thinking that it would stand out in front of the other applicants.
This would be better placed in the International forum; this forum is for information about admission to US medical schools
This would be better placed in the International forum; this forum is for information about admission to US medical schools
lol okay, anyone here that can help me?

hey bro! you'll be fine! They will love you! They love ppl from the states. No doubt you'll get an interview AND admission!